CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

17 October 2010

That's Yours!



Only drops of tears & speechless when you see I in graduation robe walk toward you and said 'Terima Kasih Abah'
A bouquet of roses n card " Tahniah Atas Kejayaanmu"
I know you proud of me as ur daughter..

This victory is not mine, but totally belongs to you, ABAH!





*wish to step on convocation stage once again for master graduation ^_^

2 comments:

kapten said...

tahniah...selamat menempuh master juga..nanti

alepponaim said...

time kasih kapten =)
Insya Allah..dalam perancangan..

17 October 2010

That's Yours!

bingkisan oleh alepponaim pada 1:06 PM


Only drops of tears & speechless when you see I in graduation robe walk toward you and said 'Terima Kasih Abah'
A bouquet of roses n card " Tahniah Atas Kejayaanmu"
I know you proud of me as ur daughter..

This victory is not mine, but totally belongs to you, ABAH!





*wish to step on convocation stage once again for master graduation ^_^

2 bingkisan hati anda on "That's Yours!"

kapten on October 17, 2010 at 9:50 PM said...

tahniah...selamat menempuh master juga..nanti

alepponaim on October 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM said...

time kasih kapten =)
Insya Allah..dalam perancangan..