CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

19 November 2010

Inspired: Get on up !

I’ve been through so many things back in my life

Its not easy as you thought, no!

Most of times I wish that I could go and turn back time

What can I do to go right on with my life

Speak to myself:

You gotta love yourself before you love somebody else

Take your time, decide yourself what you have in mind

And no one else could ever break you

This would apply to you

How make your dreams come true

Advise to myself:

Get on up & try again

Don’t let go

I know this time are HARD for you in your life

Gotta keep on moving on

And even you fallen then

Don’t let go

If you believe in your love & dream

Just keep & moving on!

Open your eyes & don’t hold back

Its time to move on

Just take your first step

Never move back

Look into the future gotta be on track

Keep on climbing

Higher & higher

Gotta be strong, move on & face everything and anything

Believe in yourself because there are nothing too HARD!

Mode: disappears~

No comments:

19 November 2010

Inspired: Get on up !

bingkisan oleh alepponaim pada 10:29 AM

I’ve been through so many things back in my life

Its not easy as you thought, no!

Most of times I wish that I could go and turn back time

What can I do to go right on with my life

Speak to myself:

You gotta love yourself before you love somebody else

Take your time, decide yourself what you have in mind

And no one else could ever break you

This would apply to you

How make your dreams come true

Advise to myself:

Get on up & try again

Don’t let go

I know this time are HARD for you in your life

Gotta keep on moving on

And even you fallen then

Don’t let go

If you believe in your love & dream

Just keep & moving on!

Open your eyes & don’t hold back

Its time to move on

Just take your first step

Never move back

Look into the future gotta be on track

Keep on climbing

Higher & higher

Gotta be strong, move on & face everything and anything

Believe in yourself because there are nothing too HARD!

Mode: disappears~

0 bingkisan hati anda on "Inspired: Get on up !"