CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

21 August 2010

lost & found

I lost my tear
I lost my smile
I lost my weight
I lost my happiness
I lost my everything

but now

I found my faith
I found my serenity
I found my strength
I found my real life
and
I found myself

because

I'm used to be like this before
but I turned to wrong way
and I found endless path
the way that are absolutely nothings
neither behind nor in front of me
now I want to turn back

i don't want to be a same girl
I can’t direct the wind, but I can adjust my sails
and
i never be the same if we ever meet again


please remind me,

21 August 2010

lost & found

bingkisan oleh alepponaim pada 8:28 PM
I lost my tear
I lost my smile
I lost my weight
I lost my happiness
I lost my everything

but now

I found my faith
I found my serenity
I found my strength
I found my real life
and
I found myself

because

I'm used to be like this before
but I turned to wrong way
and I found endless path
the way that are absolutely nothings
neither behind nor in front of me
now I want to turn back

i don't want to be a same girl
I can’t direct the wind, but I can adjust my sails
and
i never be the same if we ever meet again


please remind me,

2 bingkisan hati anda on "lost & found"

kapten on August 22, 2010 at 10:37 AM said...

alhamdulillah....

alepponaim on August 22, 2010 at 1:48 PM said...

thanks kapten